Benefit from excellent growth opportunities and exciting projects with impact!
Look at that
GOD is known for Best Practise Enterprise IT. We are one of the leading providers of customised enterprise software solutions; especially for companies with complex supply chains and production processes.
At GOD, we are hands-on and constantly aim to evolve so that we can deliver the best possible service to our customers.
One of our principles is continuous exchange. GOD project teams are organised in an agile approach and work closely together throughout the entire project.
Ströhmer Software GmbH is a subsidiary company of GOD – located in Ingolstadt. As a medium-sized IT company they are successful in the local and regional market.
Ready for the next level?
- Takeover of project costing and accounting
- Setting up and assuming responsibility for several Q-stages
- Conception and development of new user-friendly software solutions in Cobol
- Taking over the maintenance, care and further development of existing applications
- Analysing and rectifying error situations
- Completed studies in computer science or comparable training (e.g. as an IT specialist (m/f/d))
- Experience in the automotive industry as well as in the mainframe and consulting sector
- Willingness to take responsibility for project costing and accounting
- Willingness to assume responsibility for several Q-stages
- Experience in host programming (COBOL, JCL) as well as good knowledge in the environment of DB2, Batch, CLIST and REXX
- Knowledge of testing and quality assurance
- Very high level of commitment with independent and solution-oriented thinking and acting
- Ability to work in a team, flexibility and creativity
- Experience in the documentation of complex issues
- Very good knowledge of German and English
What we offer:
- Interesting, international projects
- Nice colleagues and a pleasant working environment
- Independent, responsible work
- “Training on the job”
- Flexible working hours, home office
- Performance-related remuneration
We have been providing answers to technically complex questions since 1985 and we continue to grow.
Our goal: accelerating the digital transformation and doing so as one of the largest IT service providers in Germany.
As a full-service IT provider, we serve all phases of the software life cycle and meet a wide range of requirements, from the development of highly complex enterprise applications, to the planning and implementation of demanding IT projects, to the assumption of application support across all service levels.
Sure, nobody is perfect, but we seek exchange and have the courage to work on ourselves as well.
Move to the next level!
Explore why our employees joined GOD