Structural engineering for successful IT projects
Increasingly, business processes and IT are converging.
A scalable, strategically planned IT infrastructure therefore sets the essential framework for efficiency and success. With the introduction of Enterprise Architecture Management you optimise your IT and increase the efficiency of your processes:
- Cost reduction through standardisation
- Reduction of complexity
- Reusability of architecture and solution components
- Increased security through a holistic perspective
- Well-founded strategic decisions through an up-to-date and consistent Enterprise Architect information base
- Closer integration of business processes and IT
- More efficient and agile IT by establishing IT governance structures
Software Architect in IT project
In order to develop a secure, standardised and maintainable architecture solution for your company, detailed and targeted discussions take place early in the process. GOD software architects take on the roles of moderators and mediators. During these consultations, the advantages and disadvantages of various solution scenarios are discussed.
A well thought-out architecture is the basis of any stable and high-performing IT enterprise.
GOD develops professionally designed and conclusively documented tailor-made architecture concepts, best practices or creative solutions to meet your goals.
GOD belongs to a small group of strategic architecture partners for one of the world's largest automotive manufacturers. For several years, together with a multidisciplinary team of experts, GOD has been creating a group-wide system landscape and ensuring the smooth adaptation of the enterprise architecture.
GOD supports you in the introduction of an Enterprise Architecture Management (EAM) for better management of business processes:
- Development of architectural solutions - to integrate new system solutions into the infrastructure or to change existing applications
- Control of architectural services
- Individual evaluation of architectural solutions
- Risk assessment of the enterprise architecture
- Technical Project Management – in case of infrastructure changes
Let's drive IT
DevOps Infrastructure Expert (m/w/d)
IT Business Architect (m/w/d)
Java Developer (m/w/d)
Scrum Master (m/w/d)
Software Developer C#/.NET (m/w/d)
IT Support Specialist – 2nd Line (m/w/d)
Java Developer (m/w/d)
Junior Java Developer (m/w/d)
System Administrator (m/w/d)