Benefit from excellent growth opportunities and exciting projects with impact!
Look at that
GOD is known for Best Practise Enterprise IT. We are one of the leading providers of customised enterprise software solutions; especially for companies with complex supply chains and production processes.
At GOD, we are hands-on and constantly aim to evolve so that we can deliver the best possible service to our customers.
One of our principles is continuous exchange. GOD project teams are organised in an agile approach and work closely together throughout the entire project.
Ströhmer Software GmbH is a subsidiary company of GOD – located in Ingolstadt. As a medium-sized IT company they are successful in the local and regional market.
Ready for the next level?
- For you, good software is not only about functionality, but also about the user-centred context.
- UX does not start with you on the basis of written stories, but you have the courage and experience to work out the best concepts together with the team and the customer in workshops.
- For you, the disciplines of UX and UI design merge seamlessly.
- You enjoy understanding the customer’s needs and developing a customised solution.
- As a UX designer, you are part of our agile team and together with us you are responsible for the digitalisation of our customers’ business processes.
- You create wireframes, graphical and interactive prototypes, complete user journeys and sophisticated user interfaces and actively contribute to the continuous development of our design system.
- You have several years of professional experience in the field of UX/UI
- You already have good/best practices and also workshop and user testing experience
- You are experienced in using common UX/UI design and prototyping tools (e.g. Sketch, Figma, InVision, Flinto, Zeplin, Abstract)
- A feeling for aesthetics, design and user behaviour
- You speak fluent German and have a good command of English
- You have a degree or training in interface design, media design, communication design or a comparable subject area
- You are able to transform complex processes into self-explanatory designs
- You have conceptual thinking and a passion for UX topics
- Ideally, you have experience in an agile working environment
- The latest product design, technologies and trends make your heart beat faster
- You enjoy developing ground-breaking user-centric projects
- UCD, Lean UX, Rapid Prototyping, Design Patterns, Style Guides, Atomic Design are ideally already familiar to you
What we offer:
- Interesting, international projects
- Nice colleagues and a pleasant working environment
- Independent, responsible work
- “Training on the job”
- Flexible working hours, home office
- Performance-related remuneration
We have been providing answers to technically complex questions since 1985 and we continue to grow.
Our goal: accelerating the digital transformation and doing so as one of the largest IT service providers in Germany.
As a full-service IT provider, we serve all phases of the software life cycle and meet a wide range of requirements, from the development of highly complex enterprise applications, to the planning and implementation of demanding IT projects, to the assumption of application support across all service levels.
Sure, nobody is perfect, but we seek exchange and have the courage to work on ourselves as well.
Move to the next level!