Look at that <body>
GOD is known for Best Practise Enterprise IT. We are one of the leading providers of customised enterprise software solutions; especially for companies with complex supply chains and production processes.
At GOD, we are hands-on and constantly aim to evolve so that we can deliver the best possible service to our customers.
One of our principles is continuous exchange. GOD project teams are organised in an agile approach and work closely together throughout the entire project.
Ready for the next level?
- Start of training: September 1st, 2021
- Switch between practice in the training company and the vocational school in Braunschweig
- Learning the basics of application development together with all trainees
- Getting to know the entire range of tasks in the job
- Learning and using different programming languages
- Getting to know different practice stations
- Active participation in exciting development projects and support in all phases of software development
- Learning of subject-related competencies and soft skills
- Support from the instructor
- Technical or general university entrance qualification or equivalent, e.g. information technology assistant
- Good performance in the natural science subjects
- Good basic IT skills
- Ideally, you should already have some practical programming experience
- Interest in computer science and technical developments
- High willingness to learn and perform
- Logical thinking and analytical skills
- Communication and teamwork skills
- Very good German and good English skills
We have been providing answers to technically complex questions since 1985 and we continue to grow.
Our goal: accelerating the digital transformation and doing so as one of the largest IT service providers in Germany.
As a full-service IT provider, we serve all phases of the software life cycle and meet a wide range of requirements, from the development of highly complex enterprise applications, to the planning and implementation of demanding IT projects, to the assumption of application support across all service levels.
Sure, nobody is perfect, but we seek exchange and have the courage to work on ourselves as well.
Move to the next level!