Benefit from excellent growth opportunities and exciting projects with impact!
Look at that
GOD is known for Best Practise Enterprise IT. We are one of the leading providers of customised enterprise software solutions; especially for companies with complex supply chains and production processes.
At GOD, we are hands-on and constantly aim to evolve so that we can deliver the best possible service to our customers.
One of our principles is continuous exchange. GOD project teams are organised in an agile approach and work closely together throughout the entire project.
Ready for the next level?
- Consulting, introduction and adaptation of SAP components
- Planning, implementation and support of the program by experienced senior consultants and managers
- Individual start
- Entry with a permanent employment contract after successful completion of the intensive program
- On-the-job training as a member of a GOD team
- Transfer of best practices and practical knowledge through the supervision of a mentor
- Application of the acquired know-how in the context of specific customer projects
- Completed degree in computer science, business informatics, economics or a comparable education
- Pronounced interest in business administration and high IT affinity
- Flexibility, creativity and a very high level of commitment with independent and solution-oriented thinking and acting
- Team spirit, presentation and communication skills
- Consistent customer and service orientation
- Very good knowledge of German and good written and spoken English
- First experience in ABAP development would be desirable
What we offer:
- Interesting, international projects
- Nice colleagues and a pleasant working environment
- Independent, responsible work
- “Training on the job”
- Flexible working hours, home office
- Performance-related remuneration
We have been providing answers to technically complex questions since 1985 and we continue to grow.
Our goal: accelerating the digital transformation and doing so as one of the largest IT service providers in Germany.
As a full-service IT provider, we serve all phases of the software life cycle and meet a wide range of requirements, from the development of highly complex enterprise applications, to the planning and implementation of demanding IT projects, to the assumption of application support across all service levels.
Sure, nobody is perfect, but we seek exchange and have the courage to work on ourselves as well.
Move to the next level!
Explore why our employees joined GOD