Those who improve continuously, master even the most demanding tasks. That’s why we don’t just give you the tools for today’s success – we also provide you with the knowledge you need for tomorrow’s success.
The flatter the hierarchy, the steeper the possibilities: At GOD you will find exactly the scope you need to really surpass yourself.
Ströhmer Software GmbH is a subsidiary company of GOD – located in Ingolstadt. As a medium-sized IT company they are successful in the local and regional market.
- Planning, operation and further development of the central IT infrastructure
- Internal support and ticket processing
- Software packaging and support in the incident process
- Creation of documentation and manuals
- Setup, operation and further development of the information security management system in accordance with ISO27001 and BSI basic protection
- Monitoring of infrastructure and cloud components internally and in customer projects
- Successfully completed studies with a focus on Computer Science or successfully completed training as an IT specialist in application development or system integration
- Professional experience in the field of system administration
- Knowledge of security for Windows AD, Linux, VMWare
- Affinity and awareness of IT security
- Knowledge of cloud and container technologies (AWS, CloudFoundry)
- goal-oriented and logical thinking skills, analytical skills
- Business fluent knowledge of German and English
- Team orientation
What we offer:
- Interesting, international projects
- Nice colleagues and a pleasant working environment
- Independent, responsible work
- “Training on the job”
- Flexible working hours, home office
- Performance-related remuneration
If you want to apply, please send your CV including desired salary and possible starting date as a PDF via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or by clicking the button below.