Benefit from excellent growth opportunities and exciting projects with impact!
Look at that
GOD is known for Best Practise Enterprise IT. We are one of the leading providers of customised enterprise software solutions; especially for companies with complex supply chains and production processes.
At GOD, we are hands-on and constantly aim to evolve so that we can deliver the best possible service to our customers.
One of our principles is continuous exchange. GOD project teams are organised in an agile approach and work closely together throughout the entire project.
Ready for the next level?
- Receiving enquiries and faults
- Analysis and documentation of error messages in a ticket system
- Solving occurring faults within the scope of 1st level support for production-critical systems of our customers
- Implementation of defined quality standards and determination of relevant process key figures
- Support of a user group as well as regular information and communication of status/processing statuses
- Monitoring and optimisation of complex system landscapes and application systems
- Analysis, elimination and documentation of malfunctions
- Regular user support
- Performance analyses and system optimisation
- Successfully completed training as an IT specialist or comparable training or support experience from other areas
- Sound experience in dealing with ticket systems
- Knowledge of JIRA and Confluence
- Confident handling of the common MS Office products
- Several years of experience in system operation and maintenance of distributed IT systems
- Confident in the use of script languages and batch processing
- Good SQL/DQL query knowledge
- Good knowledge of MS SQL Server
- Consistent customer and service orientation, a high degree of initiative and independence as well as strong communication skills
- Willingness to work on-call and in shift systems
- Interest in familiarising yourself with professional processes and technical problems
- Good knowledge of German and English
What we offer:
- Interesting, international projects
- Nice colleagues and a pleasant working environment
- Independent, responsible work
- “Training on the job”
- Flexible working hours, home office
- Performance-related remuneration
We have been providing answers to technically complex questions since 1985 and we continue to grow.
Our goal: accelerating the digital transformation and doing so as one of the largest IT service providers in Germany.
As a full-service IT provider, we serve all phases of the software life cycle and meet a wide range of requirements, from the development of highly complex enterprise applications, to the planning and implementation of demanding IT projects, to the assumption of application support across all service levels.
Sure, nobody is perfect, but we seek exchange and have the courage to work on ourselves as well.
Move to the next level!
Explore why our employees joined GOD