Benefit from excellent growth opportunities and exciting projects with impact!
Look at that
GOD is known for Best Practise Enterprise IT. We are one of the leading providers of customised enterprise software solutions; especially for companies with complex supply chains and production processes.
At GOD, we are hands-on and constantly aim to evolve so that we can deliver the best possible service to our customers.
One of our principles is continuous exchange. GOD project teams are organised in an agile approach and work closely together throughout the entire project.
Ready for the next level?
- Creation and integration of new architecture solutions in the infrastructure of large enterprise customers
- Development of innovative infrastructure concepts to increase efficiency in IT
- Compliance with different sets of rules (e.g. security and authorisation sets of rules) in the implementation of architecture solutions
- Creation of architecture deliverables, artefacts and views according to ISAQB and TOGAF as well as architecture views with the tool Enterprise Architect
- Ensuring the defined architecture in the project
- Technical control of the overall architecture performance
- Requirement analysis and creation of requirement specifications
- Successfully completed studies in computer science, business informatics or comparable training
- Several years of in-depth experience in the conception and development of complex architectures as well as corresponding project experience
- Many years of professional experience in software conception, design patterns and design of system architectures
- Experience in software development, especially in Java/Java EE and in web-based software solutions
- Knowledge of TOGAF and Enterprise Architect is an advantage
- iSAQB and ISQI certification are desirable
- Knowledge of different cloud providers and cloud layers
- Strong analytical and conceptual skills
- Ability to work in a team, commitment and high sense of responsibility
- Very good German and English skills
We have been providing answers to technically complex questions since 1985 and we continue to grow.
Our goal: accelerating the digital transformation and doing so as one of the largest IT service providers in Germany.
As a full-service IT provider, we serve all phases of the software life cycle and meet a wide range of requirements, from the development of highly complex enterprise applications, to the planning and implementation of demanding IT projects, to the assumption of application support across all service levels.
Sure, nobody is perfect, but we seek exchange and have the courage to work on ourselves as well.
Move to the next level!