Look at that <body>
GOD is known for Best Practise Enterprise IT. We are one of the leading providers of customised enterprise software solutions; especially for companies with complex supply chains and production processes.
At GOD, we are hands-on and constantly aim to evolve so that we can deliver the best possible service to our customers.
One of our principles is continuous exchange. GOD project teams are organised in an agile approach and work closely together throughout the entire project.
For various customer projects, we are looking for employees in Berlin who want to work remotely and set up a new location with us.
Ready for the next level?
- Design user-friendly solutions based on extensive requirements analysis
- Develop complex web applications and extensions based on .NET
- Support all phases of the software development process
- Completed degree in Computer Science, Business IT, Media IT or a comparable training (e.g. as an IT specialist)
- In-depth developer experience with Microsoft technologies
- Proven experience in the implementation of projects based on C# /. NET
- Confident handling of web technologies, ASP.NET MVC, WCF and XML
- Very good knowledge in dealing with Microsoft SQL Server and / or Oracle databases
- Current Microsoft certifications are an advantage
- Very good German and English skills
We have been providing answers to technically complex questions since 1985 and we continue to grow.
Our goal: accelerating the digital transformation and doing so as one of the largest IT service providers in Germany.
As a full-service IT provider, we serve all phases of the software life cycle and meet a wide range of requirements, from the development of highly complex enterprise applications, to the planning and implementation of demanding IT projects, to the assumption of application support across all service levels.
Sure, nobody is perfect, but we seek exchange and have the courage to work on ourselves as well.
Move to the next level!