Benefit from excellent growth opportunities and exciting projects with impact!
Look at that
GOD is known for Best Practise Enterprise IT. We are one of the leading providers of customised enterprise software solutions; especially for companies with complex supply chains and production processes.
At GOD, we are hands-on and constantly aim to evolve so that we can deliver the best possible service to our customers.
One of our principles is continuous exchange. GOD project teams are organised in an agile approach and work closely together throughout the entire project.
Ready for the next level?
The role involves taking responsibility for activities along the entire software development lifecycle, including requirements engineering, software and system design, implementation, testing and documentation. The exact scope of the tasks may vary depending on the project and your experience and will be discussed individually. The work takes place in distributed and international teams with English as the language of communication. In doing so, you will work on applications that are in use around the clock worldwide on every continent.
- Completed studies in computer science or a comparable education
- Confident handling of Java, Scala and Go
- Experience in interface development (SOAP/ REST) and in the use of microservices (especially via Docker)
- Experience in cloud technologies (Microsoft Azure or AWS) and in agile project work
- Strong team orientation and an independent, structured and solution-oriented way of working
- Strong conceptual skills
- Interest and pleasure in independently exploring new technologies
- Good knowledge of German and English
We have been providing answers to technically complex questions since 1985 and we continue to grow.
Our goal: accelerating the digital transformation and doing so as one of the largest IT service providers in Germany.
As a full-service IT provider, we serve all phases of the software life cycle and meet a wide range of requirements, from the development of highly complex enterprise applications, to the planning and implementation of demanding IT projects, to the assumption of application support across all service levels.
Sure, nobody is perfect, but we seek exchange and have the courage to work on ourselves as well.
Move to the next level!