Benefit from excellent growth opportunities and exciting projects with impact!
Look at that
GOD is known for Best Practise Enterprise IT. We are one of the leading providers of customised enterprise software solutions; especially for companies with complex supply chains and production processes.
At GOD, we are hands-on and constantly aim to evolve so that we can deliver the best possible service to our customers.
One of our principles is continuous exchange. GOD project teams are organised in an agile approach and work closely together throughout the entire project.
Ready for the next level?
- Migration of a project from AngularJs to AngularX
- Development of applications and interfaces for vehicle model data in the international field
- Programming of web frontends with Angular
- Development with Visual Studio
- Creation and execution of Unit Tests
- Writing of documentation
- In-depth development experience (.Net Core, C#)
- Very good knowledge of development with Visual Studio
- In-depth knowledge in the creation and execution of Unit Tests
- Good knowledge in writing documentation
- Experience in programming web frontends with Angular
- In-depth knowledge of TypeScript
- Good knowledge of agile methods, such as Scrum
- Experience with Azure Public Cloud / Azure Stack / Azure DevOps
- Good knowledge of protocols and interfaces such as HTTP and REST (JSON via REST)
- Very good German and good English skills
- Experience in effort estimation
- Experience in automating builds and deployments (Continuous Integration, Delivery & Deployment)
- Experience in programming web frontends with ASP.NET
What we offer:
- Interesting, international projects
- Nice colleagues and a pleasant working environment
- Independent, responsible work
- “Training on the job”
- Flexible working hours, home office
- Performance-related remuneration
We have been providing answers to technically complex questions since 1985 and we continue to grow.
Our goal: accelerating the digital transformation and doing so as one of the largest IT service providers in Germany.
As a full-service IT provider, we serve all phases of the software life cycle and meet a wide range of requirements, from the development of highly complex enterprise applications, to the planning and implementation of demanding IT projects, to the assumption of application support across all service levels.
Sure, nobody is perfect, but we seek exchange and have the courage to work on ourselves as well.
Move to the next level!