Benefit from excellent growth opportunities and exciting projects with impact!
Look at that
GOD is known for Best Practise Enterprise IT. We are one of the leading providers of customised enterprise software solutions; especially for companies with complex supply chains and production processes.
At GOD, we are hands-on and constantly aim to evolve so that we can deliver the best possible service to our customers.
One of our principles is continuous exchange. GOD project teams are organised in an agile approach and work closely together throughout the entire project.
Ready for the next level?
- The task includes assuming responsibility for activities along the entire software development cycle, including requirements engineering, software and system design, implementation, testing and documentation. The exact scope of the tasks can vary depending on the project and your experience and will be discussed individually. The work takes place in distributed and international teams with English as the language of communication. You will work on applications that are in use around the clock on every continent.
- Living the Clean Code as well as the KISS and SOLID principles
- Tests are not unimportant code for you, and you are already working with JUnit and JMockit
- Very good knowledge of Java (8+)
- In-depth experience in Java EE and / or Spring
- Extensive knowledge of design patterns
- Experience in working with static code analysis tools e.g. SonarQube, PMD, Findbugs, Checkstyle
- Practical experience in handling CI / CD tools e.g. Jenkins, Bamboo
- Experience in working with version management tools: e.g. Git
- Very good knowledge of container virtualization, e.g. Docker
- Experience with relational databases
- Good language skills in English
- Design of distributed systems in microservice architectures
- Experience with non-relational databases
- Development of modern web interfaces with Angular
- Experience in working with serverless architecture in cloud environments: AWS, Azure
- Practical knowledge of agile methods e.g. Scrum
- Experience with pair programming
What we offer:
- Interesting, international projects
- Nice colleagues and a pleasant working environment
- Independent, responsible work
- “Training on the job”
- Flexible working hours, home office
- Performance-related remuneration
We have been providing answers to technically complex questions since 1985 and we continue to grow.
Our goal: accelerating the digital transformation and doing so as one of the largest IT service providers in Germany.
As a full-service IT provider, we serve all phases of the software life cycle and meet a wide range of requirements, from the development of highly complex enterprise applications, to the planning and implementation of demanding IT projects, to the assumption of application support across all service levels.
Sure, nobody is perfect, but we seek exchange and have the courage to work on ourselves as well.
Move to the next level!