Those who improve continuously, master even the most demanding tasks. That’s why we don’t just give you the tools for today’s success – we also provide you with the knowledge you need for tomorrow’s success.
The flatter the hierarchy, the steeper the possibilities: At GOD you will find exactly the scope you need to really surpass yourself.
Ströhmer Software GmbH is a subsidiary company of GOD – located in Ingolstadt. As a medium-sized IT company they are successful in the local and regional market.
The task includes assuming responsibility for activities along the entire software development cycle, including requirements engineering, software and system design, implementation, testing and documentation. The exact scope of the tasks can vary depending on the project and your experience and will be discussed individually. The work takes place in distributed and international teams with English as the language of communication. You will work on applications that are in use around the clock on every continent.
- Living the Clean Code as well as the KISS and SOLID principles
- Tests are not unimportant code for you, and you are already working with JUnit and JMockit
- Very good knowledge of Java (8+)
- In-depth experience in Java EE and / or Spring
- Extensive knowledge of design patterns
- Experience in working with static code analysis tools e.g. SonarQube, PMD, Findbugs, Checkstyle
- Practical experience in handling CI / CD tools e.g. Jenkins, Bamboo
- Experience in working with version management tools: e.g. Git
- Very good knowledge of container virtualization, e.g. Docker
- Experience with relational databases
- Very good knowledge of German and English
- Design of distributed systems in microservice architectures
- Experience with non-relational databases
- Development of modern web interfaces with Angular
- Experience in working with serverless architecture in cloud environments: AWS, Azure
- Practical knowledge of agile methods e.g. Scrum
- Experience with pair programming
What we offer:
- Interesting, international projects
- Nice colleagues and a pleasant working environment
- Independent, responsible work
- “Training on the job”
- Flexible working hours, home office
- Performance-related remuneration
If you want to apply, please send your CV including desired salary and possible starting date as a PDF via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or by clicking the button below.