Benefit from excellent growth opportunities and exciting projects with impact!
Look at that
GOD is known for Best Practise Enterprise IT. We are one of the leading providers of customised enterprise software solutions; especially for companies with complex supply chains and production processes.
At GOD, we are hands-on and constantly aim to evolve so that we can deliver the best possible service to our customers.
One of our principles is continuous exchange. GOD project teams are organised in an agile approach and work closely together throughout the entire project.
Ready for the next level?
- Software development in the front-end and back-end area
- Development of web applications in customer projects based on modern web frameworks such as React or Angular
- Responsibility for the entire software lifecycle
- Support in the commissioning, operation and troubleshooting of the software
- Professional and technical coordination with external and internal stakeholders
- Successfully completed a degree in computer science, business informatics or comparable training (e.g. IT specialist for application development)
- Several years of experience with Java and modern web frameworks such as React and Angular
- Experience in software testing, e.g. with JUnit or Selenium and the use of test tools and frameworks
- Experience in front-end and back-end development
- Experience in adopting cloud technologies and implementing production-ready solutions with cloud native technologies
- Understanding of DevOps principles
- Knowledge of agile methods e.g. Scrum is desirable
- Customer-oriented behavior
- Very good analytical and conceptual skills as well as independent and result-oriented work
- Self-initiative as well as organisational and coordination skills and strong communication skills
- Very good English skills
What we offer:
- Interesting, international projects
- Nice colleagues and a pleasant working environment
- Independent, responsible work
- “Training on the job”
- Flexible working hours, home office
- Performance-related remuneration
We have been providing answers to technically complex questions since 1985 and we continue to grow.
Our goal: accelerating the digital transformation and doing so as one of the largest IT service providers in Germany.
As a full-service IT provider, we serve all phases of the software life cycle and meet a wide range of requirements, from the development of highly complex enterprise applications, to the planning and implementation of demanding IT projects, to the assumption of application support across all service levels.
Sure, nobody is perfect, but we seek exchange and have the courage to work on ourselves as well.
Move to the next level!