Benefit from excellent growth opportunities and exciting projects with impact!
Look at that
GOD is known for Best Practise Enterprise IT. We are one of the leading providers of customised enterprise software solutions; especially for companies with complex supply chains and production processes.
At GOD, we are hands-on and constantly aim to evolve so that we can deliver the best possible service to our customers.
One of our principles is continuous exchange. GOD project teams are organised in an agile approach and work closely together throughout the entire project.
Ready for the next level?
- Responsible for the implementation and application of the Scrum principles
- Management of the Scrum team
- Solving problems during the development process
- Optimising communication and collaboration within and outside the Scrum Team
- Preparation and moderation of meetings and Scrum events
- Completed degree in Computer Science, Business IT, humanities or a comparable training (e.g. as an IT specialist for application development)
- Practical experience with Scrum or in agile project work
- Excellent communication skills, high organizational competence, independent and structured way of working
- Assertiveness, confident appearance and consistent customer and service orientation
- Very good German and English skills
- Certification as Scrum Master (SAFe Scrum Master)
What we offer:
- Interesting, international projects
- Nice colleagues and a pleasant working environment
- Independent, responsible work
- “Training on the job”
- Flexible working hours, home office
- Performance-related remuneration
We have been providing answers to technically complex questions since 1985 and we continue to grow.
Our goal: accelerating the digital transformation and doing so as one of the largest IT service providers in Germany.
As a full-service IT provider, we serve all phases of the software life cycle and meet a wide range of requirements, from the development of highly complex enterprise applications, to the planning and implementation of demanding IT projects, to the assumption of application support across all service levels.
Sure, nobody is perfect, but we seek exchange and have the courage to work on ourselves as well.
Move to the next level!