Those who improve continuously, master even the most demanding tasks. That’s why we don’t just give you the tools for today’s success – we also provide you with the knowledge you need for tomorrow’s success.
The flatter the hierarchy, the steeper the possibilities: At GOD you will find exactly the scope you need to really surpass yourself.
- Responsibility for the implementation and application of the Scrum principles
- Servant Leader for the Scrum Team
- Elimination of disruptions during the development process
- Optimization of communication and collaboration within and outside of the Scrum Team
- Preparation and moderation of meetings and scrum events
- Management of fixed-price projects
- Internal knowledge exchange on agility and project management in the company
- Completed degree in Computer Science, Business IT, humanities or a comparable training (e.g. as an IT specialist for application development)
- Practical experience with Scrum or in agile project work
- Certification as Scrum Master desirable
- Excellent communication skills, high organizational competence, independent and structured way of working
- Assertiveness, confident demeanor, and consistent customer and service orientation
- Very good German and English skills