Benefit from excellent growth opportunities and exciting projects with impact!
Look at that
GOD is known for Best Practise Enterprise IT. We are one of the leading providers of customised enterprise software solutions; especially for companies with complex supply chains and production processes.
At GOD, we are hands-on and constantly aim to evolve so that we can deliver the best possible service to our customers.
One of our principles is continuous exchange. GOD project teams are organised in an agile approach and work closely together throughout the entire project.
Ready for the next level?
- Identification of the requirements of various stakeholders
- Carrying out requirements analyses and writing requirements documentation
- Advising customers on functional and technical requirements and their implementation options
- Establishing a common understanding of the product among all stakeholders
- Coordinate, validate and manage requirements
- Documentation of requirements in Confluence and Jira
- Successfully completed studies, ideally with a technical/scientific background
- Very good knowledge of requirements management
- Experience in software projects
- Certification in requirements management (e.g. IREB)
- Very good knowledge of German and English
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to work in a team, commitment and high sense of responsibility
- Independent, results-oriented work;
- High willingness to acquire professional and technical know-how
What we offer:
- Interesting, international projects
- Nice colleagues and a pleasant working environment
- Independent, responsible work
- “Training on the job”
- Flexible working hours, home office
- Performance-related remuneration
We have been providing answers to technically complex questions since 1985 and we continue to grow.
Our goal: accelerating the digital transformation and doing so as one of the largest IT service providers in Germany.
As a full-service IT provider, we serve all phases of the software life cycle and meet a wide range of requirements, from the development of highly complex enterprise applications, to the planning and implementation of demanding IT projects, to the assumption of application support across all service levels.
Sure, nobody is perfect, but we seek exchange and have the courage to work on ourselves as well.
Move to the next level!
Explore why our employees joined GOD