Benefit from excellent growth opportunities and exciting projects with impact!
Look at that
GOD is known for Best Practise Enterprise IT. We are one of the leading providers of customised enterprise software solutions; especially for companies with complex supply chains and production processes.
At GOD, we are hands-on and constantly aim to evolve so that we can deliver the best possible service to our customers.
One of our principles is continuous exchange. GOD project teams are organised in an agile approach and work closely together throughout the entire project.
Ready for the next level?
- Conception and implementation of applications
- Design and implementation of database models
- Automated test development
- Preparation of effort estimates and feasibility studies
- Software packaging and support in the incident process
- Creation of documentation and manuals
- Knowledge of Java (8+)
- Experience in Java EE
- First experience with JSF/Primefaces (GUI/Interface), JPA / Hibernate (database access), REST and PDF
- Practical experience with React
- Experience in working with version management tools: e.g. Git
- Knowledge of container virtualisation e.g. Docker
- Experience with run technologies, such as WebSphere Liberty
- Experience with build tools, such as Maven
- Experience with relational databases
- Very good English skills
- Knowledge of Clean Code as well as KISS and SOLID principles
- First practical experience with JUnit and JMockit
- Practical experience with CI/CD tools e.g. Jenkins, Bamboo
- Experience with non-relational databases
- Initial experience working with Serverless Architecture in cloud environments: AWS, Azure
- Practical knowledge in agile methods, e.g. Scrum
- Experience with pair programming
What we offer:
- Interesting, international projects
- Nice colleagues and a pleasant working environment
- Independent, responsible work
- “Training on the job”
- Flexible working hours, home office
- Performance-related remuneration
We have been providing answers to technically complex questions since 1985 and we continue to grow.
Our goal: accelerating the digital transformation and doing so as one of the largest IT service providers in Germany.
As a full-service IT provider, we serve all phases of the software life cycle and meet a wide range of requirements, from the development of highly complex enterprise applications, to the planning and implementation of demanding IT projects, to the assumption of application support across all service levels.
Sure, nobody is perfect, but we seek exchange and have the courage to work on ourselves as well.
Move to the next level!