Benefit from excellent growth opportunities and exciting projects with impact!
Look at that
GOD is known for Best Practise Enterprise IT. We are one of the leading providers of customised enterprise software solutions; especially for companies with complex supply chains and production processes.
At GOD, we are hands-on and constantly aim to evolve so that we can deliver the best possible service to our customers.
One of our principles is continuous exchange. GOD project teams are organised in an agile approach and work closely together throughout the entire project.
Ströhmer Software GmbH is a subsidiary company of GOD – located in Ingolstadt. As a medium-sized IT company they are successful in the local and regional market.
Ready for the next level?
- Writing EPICs and user stories
- Conduct refinements
- Backlog care
- Prioritization with the customer
- Participation in project meetings
- Support in the release planning of the customer
- Supporting the project management in reporting and other tasks
- Support manager for 2nd/3rd Level Support in secondary function
- Completed IT training, e.g. a degree in Computer Science, Business IT or a comparable training (e.g. as an IT specialist for application development)
- Experience in the software development or virtual infrastructure sector
- Very good analytical understanding
- Several years of experience in the role of PO or Requirements Management in Agile Software Development
- Independent and responsible way of working
- Experience with distributed teams and remote work
- Willingness to travel abroad
- Very good communication skills
- Very good German and English skills
- IREB certification
- PO certification
- Experience in Service Center 3
What we offer:
- Interesting, international projects
- Nice colleagues and a pleasant working environment
- Independent, responsible work
- “Training on the job”
- Flexible working hours, home office
- Performance-related remuneration
We have been providing answers to technically complex questions since 1985 and we continue to grow.
Our goal: accelerating the digital transformation and doing so as one of the largest IT service providers in Germany.
As a full-service IT provider, we serve all phases of the software life cycle and meet a wide range of requirements, from the development of highly complex enterprise applications, to the planning and implementation of demanding IT projects, to the assumption of application support across all service levels.
Sure, nobody is perfect, but we seek exchange and have the courage to work on ourselves as well.
Move to the next level!