Benefit from excellent growth opportunities and exciting projects with impact!
Look at that
GOD is known for Best Practise Enterprise IT. We are one of the leading providers of customised enterprise software solutions; especially for companies with complex supply chains and production processes.
At GOD, we are hands-on and constantly aim to evolve so that we can deliver the best possible service to our customers.
One of our principles is continuous exchange. GOD project teams are organised in an agile approach and work closely together throughout the entire project.
Ready for the next level?
- Take over requirements and change management – manage and review requirements and changes
- Entering and tracking requirements and changes in Jira
- Participation in meetings and committee sessions
- Fine-tuning with project managers and other roles involved
- Preparing and following up on appointments:
- Sending out invitations
- Managing the agenda (taking into account the time frame, clarifying open points)
- Documenting the results of meetings, sending protocols and filing the documentation
- Preparation of graphics (reporting)
- Organisational support of the sub-department management (regular meetings)
- Participation in process optimisation
- Co-design and implementation of process changes
- Documentation in the form of presentations
- Completed commercial training (or a similar specialisation)
- First professional experience in customer service
- Confident in the use of common office apps (such as PowerPoint and Excel)
- Customer orientation
- Strong organisational and communication skills
- Ability to work in a team, motivation, goal orientation and quick comprehension skills
- Independent, self-reliant and structured way of working
- Willingness to actively gather required information
- Very good German and good English skills (written and spoken)
- Affinity for IT topics
- Experience with JIRA
What we offer:
- Interesting, international projects
- Nice colleagues and a pleasant working environment
- Independent, responsible work
- “Training on the job”
- Flexible working hours, home office
- Performance-related remuneration
We have been providing answers to technically complex questions since 1985 and we continue to grow.
Our goal: accelerating the digital transformation and doing so as one of the largest IT service providers in Germany.
As a full-service IT provider, we serve all phases of the software life cycle and meet a wide range of requirements, from the development of highly complex enterprise applications, to the planning and implementation of demanding IT projects, to the assumption of application support across all service levels.
Sure, nobody is perfect, but we seek exchange and have the courage to work on ourselves as well.
Move to the next level!