Benefit from excellent growth opportunities and exciting projects with impact!
Look at that
GOD is known for Best Practise Enterprise IT. We are one of the leading providers of customised enterprise software solutions; especially for companies with complex supply chains and production processes.
At GOD, we are hands-on and constantly aim to evolve so that we can deliver the best possible service to our customers.
One of our principles is continuous exchange. GOD project teams are organised in an agile approach and work closely together throughout the entire project.
Ready for the next level?
- Taking over the office organisation and ordering of materials
- Organisation of internal events and appointments
- Support for planning and initiatives
- Support activities in sales and offer management
- Organisation, collaboration and implementation of workshops
- Taking minutes at meetings
- Supporting and contributing to projects
- Completed commercial training (or similar qualification)
- Confident handling of MS Office
- IT affinity is desirable
- Customer-oriented behaviour
- Strong organisational and communication skills
- Ability to work in a team, commitment and high sense of responsibility
- Very good knowledge of German
We have been providing answers to technically complex questions since 1985 and we continue to grow.
Our goal: accelerating the digital transformation and doing so as one of the largest IT service providers in Germany.
As a full-service IT provider, we serve all phases of the software life cycle and meet a wide range of requirements, from the development of highly complex enterprise applications, to the planning and implementation of demanding IT projects, to the assumption of application support across all service levels.
Sure, nobody is perfect, but we seek exchange and have the courage to work on ourselves as well.
Move to the next level!