Benefit from excellent growth opportunities and exciting projects with impact!
Look at that
GOD is known for Best Practise Enterprise IT. We are one of the leading providers of customised enterprise software solutions; especially for companies with complex supply chains and production processes.
At GOD, we are hands-on and constantly aim to evolve so that we can deliver the best possible service to our customers.
One of our principles is continuous exchange. GOD project teams are organised in an agile approach and work closely together throughout the entire project.
Ready for the next level?
- Planning, operation and further development of the central IT infrastructure
- Selection, commissioning and maintenance of central network components
- Administration of web, mail, proxy and virtualisation servers
- Installation and administration of Linux-based network services (DNS, DHCP etc.)
- Internal team support
- Software packaging and support in the incident process
- Establishment, operation and further development of the information security management system in accordance with ISO27001 and BSI basic protection
- Monitoring of infrastructure and cloud components internally and in customer projects
- Successfully completed studies with a focus on computer science or successfully completed training as an IT specialist for system integration or application development.
- Several years of professional experience in the area of Linux (system) administration
- Solid knowledge in the area of networks (routing, switch) and in the configuration of routers
- Knowledge of firewalls (ASA) and VPN in the Cisco environment is desirable
- Experience in complex infrastructures with several locations
- Experience in managing projects and teams
- Affinity for and awareness of IT security
- Goal-oriented and logical thinking as well as analytical skills
- High level of commitment, dedication and ability to work in a team
- Good command of German and English
We have been providing answers to technically complex questions since 1985 and we continue to grow.
Our goal: accelerating the digital transformation and doing so as one of the largest IT service providers in Germany.
As a full-service IT provider, we serve all phases of the software life cycle and meet a wide range of requirements, from the development of highly complex enterprise applications, to the planning and implementation of demanding IT projects, to the assumption of application support across all service levels.
Sure, nobody is perfect, but we seek exchange and have the courage to work on ourselves as well.
Move to the next level!