Benefit from excellent growth opportunities and exciting projects with impact!
Look at that
GOD is known for Best Practise Enterprise IT. We are one of the leading providers of customised enterprise software solutions; especially for companies with complex supply chains and production processes.
At GOD, we are hands-on and constantly aim to evolve so that we can deliver the best possible service to our customers.
One of our principles is continuous exchange. GOD project teams are organised in an agile approach and work closely together throughout the entire project.
Ströhmer Software GmbH is a subsidiary company of GOD – located in Ingolstadt. As a medium-sized IT company they are successful in the local and regional market.
Ready for the next level?
- Developing user-friendly business applications using Microsoft PowerApps
- Configuration and integration of Microsoft PowerApps with other business applications such as Microsoft Dynamics 365
- Creating automated processes with Microsoft Flows
- Supporting the team in troubleshooting and maintaining existing applications
- Collaborate with project teams and business partners to gather requirements and develop solutions
- Completed studies in computer science or a related field
- At least 3 years of experience in business application development with Microsoft PowerApps
- Experience in working with databases such as SQL Server, No-SQL and SharePoint
- Good communication skills, ability to work in a team and problem solving skills, assertiveness
- Very good German skills, good English skills desirable
What we offer:
- Interesting, international projects
- Nice colleagues and a pleasant working environment
- Independent, responsible work
- “Training on the job”
- Flexible working hours, home office
- Performance-related remuneration
We have been providing answers to technically complex questions since 1985 and we continue to grow.
Our goal: accelerating the digital transformation and doing so as one of the largest IT service providers in Germany.
As a full-service IT provider, we serve all phases of the software life cycle and meet a wide range of requirements, from the development of highly complex enterprise applications, to the planning and implementation of demanding IT projects, to the assumption of application support across all service levels.
Sure, nobody is perfect, but we seek exchange and have the courage to work on ourselves as well.
Move to the next level!
Explore why our employees joined GOD