Those who improve continuously, master even the most demanding tasks. That’s why we don’t just give you the tools for today’s success – we also provide you with the knowledge you need for tomorrow’s success.
The flatter the hierarchy, the steeper the possibilities: At GOD you will find exactly the scope you need to really surpass yourself.
Ströhmer Software GmbH is a subsidiary company of GOD – located in Ingolstadt. As a medium-sized IT company they are successful in the local and regional market.
- Development of data-driven solutions in the automotive / connected car sector
- Development and commissioning of machine learning models as well as development of complex data flows
- Conception and implementation of end-to-end ML architectures
- Development of efficient processing and ETL pipelines
- Integration of scalable solutions within a cloud environment (AWS and / or Azure)
- Advice on the use of technologies in the field of machine learning
- Completed degree in Computer Science, Business Informatics, Mathematics or a comparable training (e.g. IT specialist for application development)
- Very good knowledge of the state of the art machine learning methods (e.g. supervised learning) and ETL methods
- Good programming knowledge in Python and the corresponding libraries (NumPy, Pandas, TensorFlow, PyTorch etc.)
- Good practical experience in dealing with AWS and / or Azure
- Knowledge of software development and agile methods, e.g. Scrum, would be desirable
- Experience in processing geospatial data, sensor data and time series data is an advantage
- Strong analytical and conceptual skills
- Excellent communication skills, independent and structured way of working
- Very good knowledge of English, good knowledge of German is an advantage
What we offer:
- Interesting, international projects
- Nice colleagues and a pleasant working environment
- Independent, responsible work
- “Training on the job”
- Flexible working hours, home office
- Performance-related remuneration
If you want to apply, please send your CV including desired salary and possible starting date as a PDF via e-mail to email@example.com or by clicking the button below.