Those who improve continuously, master even the most demanding tasks. That’s why we don’t just give you the tools for today’s success – we also provide you with the knowledge you need for tomorrow’s success.
The flatter the hierarchy, the steeper the possibilities: At GOD you will find exactly the scope you need to really surpass yourself.
Ströhmer Software GmbH is a subsidiary company of GOD – located in Ingolstadt. As a medium-sized IT company they are successful in the local and regional market.
- Conception and implementation of applications
- Design and implementation of database models
- Automated test development
- Preparation of effort estimates and feasibility studies
- Software packaging and support in the incident process
- Creation of documentation and manuals
- Successfully completed studies with a focus on Computer Science or successfully completed training as IT specialist in application development
- Professional experience in the field of application development is an advantage
- Solid knowledge of object-oriented application development in JAVA
- Knowledge in dealing with database systems, preferably Oracle
- Dealing with developer tools such as version management (Git, Subversion) and build systems (Maven) as well as continuous integration (Jenkins)
- Knowledge of cloud and container technologies
- Goal-oriented and logical thinking skills, analytical skills
- Business fluent knowledge of German and English
- Team orientation
What we offer:
- Interesting, international projects
- Nice colleagues and a pleasant working environment
- Independent, responsible work
- “Training on the job”
- Flexible working hours, home office
- Performance-related remuneration
If you want to apply, please send your CV including desired salary and possible starting date as a PDF via e-mail to email@example.com or by clicking the button below.