Look at that <body>
GOD is known for Best Practise Enterprise IT. We are one of the leading providers of customised enterprise software solutions; especially for companies with complex supply chains and production processes.
At GOD, we are hands-on and constantly aim to evolve so that we can deliver the best possible service to our customers.
One of our principles is continuous exchange. GOD project teams are organised in an agile approach and work closely together throughout the entire project.
Ströhmer Software GmbH is a subsidiary company of GOD – located in Ingolstadt. As a medium-sized IT company they are successful in the local and regional market.
Ready for the next level?
The tasks includes the implementation, testing and documentation of software. The exact scope of the tasks can vary depending on the project and your experience and will be discussed individually. The work takes place in distributed and international teams with English as the language of communication. You will work on applications that are in use around the clock on every continent.
- Knowledge of Java (8+)
- Experience in Java EE and / or Spring
- First experiences in working with static code analysis tools e.g. SonarQube, PMD, Findbugs, Checkstyle
- Experience in working with version management tools: e.g. Git
- Knowledge of container virtualization e.g. Docker
- Experience with relational databases
- Very good knowledge of German and English
- Knowledge of Clean Code as well as the KISS and SOLID principles
- First practical experience with JUnit and JMockit
- Practical experience in handling CI / CD tools e.g. Jenkins, Bamboo
- Experience with non-relational databases
- Development of modern web interfaces with Angular
- Beginner experience working with serverless architecture in cloud environments: AWS, Azure
- Practical knowledge of agile methods, e.g. Scrum, is an advantage
- Experience with pair programming
What we offer:
- Interesting, international projects
- Nice colleagues and a pleasant working environment
- Independent, responsible work
- “Training on the job”
- Flexible working hours, home office
- Performance-related remuneration
We have been providing answers to technically complex questions since 1985 and we continue to grow.
Our goal: accelerating the digital transformation and doing so as one of the largest IT service providers in Germany.
As a full-service IT provider, we serve all phases of the software life cycle and meet a wide range of requirements, from the development of highly complex enterprise applications, to the planning and implementation of demanding IT projects, to the assumption of application support across all service levels.
Sure, nobody is perfect, but we seek exchange and have the courage to work on ourselves as well.
Move to the next level!