Look at that <body>
GOD is known for Best Practise Enterprise IT. We are one of the leading providers of customised enterprise software solutions; especially for companies with complex supply chains and production processes.
At GOD, we are hands-on and constantly aim to evolve so that we can deliver the best possible service to our customers.
One of our principles is continuous exchange. GOD project teams are organised in an agile approach and work closely together throughout the entire project.
Ready for the next level?
- Conception and implementation of applications
- Design and implementation of database models
- Automated test development
- Preparation of effort estimates and feasibility studies
- Software packaging and support in the incident process
- Creation of documentation and manuals
- Professional experience in the field of application development is an advantage
- Solid knowledge of object-oriented application development in JAVA
- Knowledge in dealing with database systems, preferably Oracle
- Dealing with developer tools such as version management (Git, Subversion) and build systems (Maven) as well as continuous integration (Jenkins)
- Knowledge of cloud and container technologies
- Goal-oriented and logical thinking skills, analytical skills
- Good language skills in English
- Team orientation
We have been providing answers to technically complex questions since 1985 and we continue to grow.
Our goal: accelerating the digital transformation and doing so as one of the largest IT service providers in Germany.
As a full-service IT provider, we serve all phases of the software life cycle and meet a wide range of requirements, from the development of highly complex enterprise applications, to the planning and implementation of demanding IT projects, to the assumption of application support across all service levels.
Sure, nobody is perfect, but we seek exchange and have the courage to work on ourselves as well.
Move to the next level!