Benefit from excellent growth opportunities and exciting projects with impact!
Look at that
GOD is known for Best Practise Enterprise IT. We are one of the leading providers of customised enterprise software solutions; especially for companies with complex supply chains and production processes.
At GOD, we are hands-on and constantly aim to evolve so that we can deliver the best possible service to our customers.
One of our principles is continuous exchange. GOD project teams are organised in an agile approach and work closely together throughout the entire project.
Ready for the next level?
As a match-maker, your task is to find and hire the best candidates for our company. In order for you to be as successful as possible in this task, it is important that you have experience in the IT sector and an absolutely winning manner. You are the first contact for the applicant and should therefore enjoy communicating with strangers and be able to inspire them for us with your professional competence and winning manner.
- Establishment and further development of active sourcing
- Identification of suitable IT candidates via social media channels, online portals and direct approaches, e.g. via Xing/ LinkedIn (active sourcing) combined with proactive telephone contact
- Conducting initial interviews and taking over pre-screenings
- You build the bridge between candidates and the specialist department and convince both of the perfect match
- Incorporating current trends and insights into the daily recruiting process
- Practical experience in one of the following professional fields: IT recruitment, headhunting or IT recruiting
- Friendly and communicative nature
- Willingness to learn more about IT topics
- Experience in active sourcing
- A completed vocational training with sound professional experience
- We also welcome career changers with experience in IT recruiting
- Knowledge of the German language
- Programming experience and/or an affinity for it
- Experience in the field of HR
We have been providing answers to technically complex questions since 1985 and we continue to grow.
Our goal: accelerating the digital transformation and doing so as one of the largest IT service providers in Germany.
As a full-service IT provider, we serve all phases of the software life cycle and meet a wide range of requirements, from the development of highly complex enterprise applications, to the planning and implementation of demanding IT projects, to the assumption of application support across all service levels.
Sure, nobody is perfect, but we seek exchange and have the courage to work on ourselves as well.
Move to the next level!