Benefit from excellent growth opportunities and exciting projects with impact!
Look at that
GOD is known for Best Practise Enterprise IT. We are one of the leading providers of customised enterprise software solutions; especially for companies with complex supply chains and production processes.
At GOD, we are hands-on and constantly aim to evolve so that we can deliver the best possible service to our customers.
One of our principles is continuous exchange. GOD project teams are organised in an agile approach and work closely together throughout the entire project.
Ready for the next level?
- Development of new and analysis of existing business architectures
- Business process analysis and modeling
- Identification and validation of ability matrices
- Data modeling and data flow analysis
- Determination and plausibility check of business logic
- Identification of business objects
- Development of scenario and integration concepts
- Implementation of workshops
- Transformation of the professional architecture into the technical architecture
- Completed degree, ideally with a technical / scientific background or a comparable qualification
- Very good knowledge of requirements management and business architecture as well as the tools used (Jira, Confluence, ArchiMate, Enterprise Architect etc.)
- Certifications in requirements management or business architecture (e.g. Scrum Master, Product Owner, IREB, TOGAF) would be desirable
- High willingness to acquire specialist and technical know-how
- Very good analytical and conceptual skills as well as independent and result-oriented work
- Initiative as well as organizational and coordinative skills and strong communication skills
- Very good German and English skills
We have been providing answers to technically complex questions since 1985 and we continue to grow.
Our goal: accelerating the digital transformation and doing so as one of the largest IT service providers in Germany.
As a full-service IT provider, we serve all phases of the software life cycle and meet a wide range of requirements, from the development of highly complex enterprise applications, to the planning and implementation of demanding IT projects, to the assumption of application support across all service levels.
Sure, nobody is perfect, but we seek exchange and have the courage to work on ourselves as well.
Move to the next level!