Benefit from excellent growth opportunities and exciting projects with impact!
Look at that
GOD is known for Best Practise Enterprise IT. We are one of the leading providers of customised enterprise software solutions; especially for companies with complex supply chains and production processes.
At GOD, we are hands-on and constantly aim to evolve so that we can deliver the best possible service to our customers.
One of our principles is continuous exchange. GOD project teams are organised in an agile approach and work closely together throughout the entire project.
Ströhmer Software GmbH is a subsidiary company of GOD – located in Ingolstadt. As a medium-sized IT company they are successful in the local and regional market.
Ready for the next level?
- Take over the coordination and management of internal projects
- Selection of internal projects based on complexity, degree of automation and number of work packages
- Assignment of projects to colleagues at all locations according to the required skills
- Organisation of further training measures for colleagues, e.g. internal or external training courses
- Programming knowledge in Java
- Experience in modern web frameworks such as Angular and React
- Practical experience in using CI/CD tools, e.g. Jenkins, Bamboo
- Strong organisational skills
- Very good English skills
What we offer:
- Interesting, international projects
- Nice colleagues and a pleasant working environment
- Independent, responsible work
- “Training on the job”
- Flexible working hours, home office
- Performance-related remuneration
We have been providing answers to technically complex questions since 1985 and we continue to grow.
Our goal: accelerating the digital transformation and doing so as one of the largest IT service providers in Germany.
As a full-service IT provider, we serve all phases of the software life cycle and meet a wide range of requirements, from the development of highly complex enterprise applications, to the planning and implementation of demanding IT projects, to the assumption of application support across all service levels.
Sure, nobody is perfect, but we seek exchange and have the courage to work on ourselves as well.
Move to the next level!