Benefit from excellent growth opportunities and exciting projects with impact!
Look at that
GOD is known for Best Practise Enterprise IT. We are one of the leading providers of customised enterprise software solutions; especially for companies with complex supply chains and production processes.
At GOD, we are hands-on and constantly aim to evolve so that we can deliver the best possible service to our customers.
One of our principles is continuous exchange. GOD project teams are organised in an agile approach and work closely together throughout the entire project.
Ströhmer Software GmbH is a subsidiary company of GOD – located in Ingolstadt. As a medium-sized IT company they are successful in the local and regional market.
Ready for the next level?
- Development of interface designs in cooperation with the product owner
- Conception and execution of interface tests
- Implementation of internal and external interfaces
- Development of automated tests for the creation of screenshots
- Use of modern web frameworks such as React and Angular
- Analysis and documentation of customer requirements
- Taking over customer communication
- Several years of experience in frontend development or in a similar role
- Practical experience in modern web frameworks, such as React
- Experience in modern React architecture, e.g. React Hooks and Styled Components
- Knowledge of frontend development using HTML and CSS
- Very good intuition and conceptual understanding of appealing design and user behaviour
- Very good analytical and conceptual skills as well as independent and result-oriented working style
- Self-initiative as well as organisational and coordination skills and strong communication skills
- Very good German and good English skills
What we offer:
- Interesting, international projects
- Nice colleagues and a pleasant working environment
- Independent, responsible work
- “Training on the job”
- Flexible working hours, home office
- Performance-related remuneration
We have been providing answers to technically complex questions since 1985 and we continue to grow.
Our goal: accelerating the digital transformation and doing so as one of the largest IT service providers in Germany.
As a full-service IT provider, we serve all phases of the software life cycle and meet a wide range of requirements, from the development of highly complex enterprise applications, to the planning and implementation of demanding IT projects, to the assumption of application support across all service levels.
Sure, nobody is perfect, but we seek exchange and have the courage to work on ourselves as well.
Move to the next level!