Look at that <body>
GOD is known for Best Practise Enterprise IT. We are one of the leading providers of customised enterprise software solutions; especially for companies with complex supply chains and production processes.
At GOD, we are hands-on and constantly aim to evolve so that we can deliver the best possible service to our customers.
One of our principles is continuous exchange. GOD project teams are organised in an agile approach and work closely together throughout the entire project.
Ready for the next level?
- Design and implementation of intuitive user interfaces
- Creation of mockups and interactive prototypes with a focus on usability and user experience
- Creation of visualizations, UI concepts and user workflows
- Development of new functions and optimization of existing ones
- Advice on the technical conception and the design of new features
- Cooperation in international and distributed teams
- Experience in visualization and implementation of interactive key data, charts and dashboards
- Secure database and SQL knowledge
- Creativity and interest in current web developments and technologies
- Very good intuition and conceptual understanding of appealing design and user behavior
- Safe handling of versioning software (e.g. GIT)
- Experience with Typo3 (or other CMS systems)
- Practical experience with WordPress
- Knowledge of agile methods, e.g. Scrum, would be desirable
- Very good analytical and conceptual skills as well as independent and result-oriented work
- Initiative as well as organizational and coordinative skills and strong communication skills
- Very good knowledge of German and English
We have been providing answers to technically complex questions since 1985 and we continue to grow.
Our goal: accelerating the digital transformation and doing so as one of the largest IT service providers in Germany.
As a full-service IT provider, we serve all phases of the software life cycle and meet a wide range of requirements, from the development of highly complex enterprise applications, to the planning and implementation of demanding IT projects, to the assumption of application support across all service levels.
Sure, nobody is perfect, but we seek exchange and have the courage to work on ourselves as well.
Move to the next level!