Benefit from excellent growth opportunities and exciting projects with impact!
Look at that
GOD is known for Best Practise Enterprise IT. We are one of the leading providers of customised enterprise software solutions; especially for companies with complex supply chains and production processes.
At GOD, we are hands-on and constantly aim to evolve so that we can deliver the best possible service to our customers.
One of our principles is continuous exchange. GOD project teams are organised in an agile approach and work closely together throughout the entire project.
Ready for the next level?
- Start of training: September 1st, 2022
- Alternation between several months of practical phases in the training company and scientific training at the Ostfalia University of Applied Sciences in Wolfenbüttel
- Additional examination before the Chamber of Industry and Commerce: IT specialist for application development
- Learning the basics of application development including web and object-oriented programming
- Introduction to requirements management, modeling and documentation
- Getting to know technical processes and methods
- Practice in real customer projects with agile software development
- Support from the training supervisor
- Good school-leaving certificate with a technical qualification or general university entrance qualification
- Very good to good performance in the natural science subjects
- Good basic IT knowledge and a good technical understanding
- Ideally, you should already have some practical programming experience
- Interest in computer science and technical development
- High willingness to learn and perform
- Logical thinking and analytical skills
- Communication and teamwork skills
- Good German and good English skills
We have been providing answers to technically complex questions since 1985 and we continue to grow.
Our goal: accelerating the digital transformation and doing so as one of the largest IT service providers in Germany.
As a full-service IT provider, we serve all phases of the software life cycle and meet a wide range of requirements, from the development of highly complex enterprise applications, to the planning and implementation of demanding IT projects, to the assumption of application support across all service levels.
Sure, nobody is perfect, but we seek exchange and have the courage to work on ourselves as well.
Move to the next level!