Benefit from excellent growth opportunities and exciting projects with impact!
Look at that
GOD is known for Best Practise Enterprise IT. We are one of the leading providers of customised enterprise software solutions; especially for companies with complex supply chains and production processes.
At GOD, we are hands-on and constantly aim to evolve so that we can deliver the best possible service to our customers.
One of our principles is continuous exchange. GOD project teams are organised in an agile approach and work closely together throughout the entire project.
Ready for the next level?
- Project implementation from conception through rollout to production
- Implementation of compliance requirements and requirements of IT operations (e.g. operating concepts, IT security, etc.)
- Administration of Linux, microservices and web applications
- Administration of Windows and/or Mac OS
- Configuring DevOps pipelines, continuous integration and delivery
- Implementation of Docker environments
- Automation, standardization and operation of the application landscape
- Support of continuous integration, deployment and delivery in an agile environment
- 3rd level support for system landscapes
- Participation in the creation of technical specifications and operating concepts
- Professional use of collaboration tools
- Over three years of professional experience in DevOps
- Professional experience in the area of Linux (system) administration
- Experience in Linux and Microsoft Windows server management
- Knowledge of technology components such as Kubernetes, Ansible, Docker, Jenkins and GitLab
- Experience in data center maintenance, such as hardware replacement
- Experience in the installation, expansion and maintenance of PC workstation hardware
- Experience with Office 365
- Good English skills
- Knowledge of technology components such as Openshift, Terraform and SonarQube
- Experience in virtualization and DNS management
- Knowledge of Active Directory
- Experience in the installation and maintenance of central network components (Cisco)
- Experience in configuring Cisco Switches and routers (IOS, NX-OS)
- Knowledge of Proxmox
We have been providing answers to technically complex questions since 1985 and we continue to grow.
Our goal: accelerating the digital transformation and doing so as one of the largest IT service providers in Germany.
As a full-service IT provider, we serve all phases of the software life cycle and meet a wide range of requirements, from the development of highly complex enterprise applications, to the planning and implementation of demanding IT projects, to the assumption of application support across all service levels.
Sure, nobody is perfect, but we seek exchange and have the courage to work on ourselves as well.
Move to the next level!