Those who improve continuously, master even the most demanding tasks. That’s why we don’t just give you the tools for today’s success – we also provide you with the knowledge you need for tomorrow’s success.
The flatter the hierarchy, the steeper the possibilities: At GOD you will find exactly the scope you need to really surpass yourself.
Ströhmer Software GmbH is a subsidiary company of GOD – located in Ingolstadt. As a medium-sized IT company they are successful in the local and regional market.
- Design and develop new user-friendly software solutions in COBOL
- Take over the maintenance, care, and further development of existing applications
- Analyze and fix error situations
- Completed degree in Computer Science or a comparable training (e.g. IT specialist)
- Experience in host programming (COBOL, JCL, TSO, CICS) as well as good knowledge of DB2, IMS / DB and / or SQL
- Knowledge of testing and quality assurance
- Teamwork, flexibility, creativity, very high level of commitment with independent and solution-oriented thinking and acting
- Experience in documenting complex issues
- Very good knowledge of German and English
What we offer:
- Interesting, international projects
- Nice colleagues and a pleasant working environment
- Independent, responsible work
- “Training on the job”
- Flexible working hours, home office
- Performance-related remuneration
If you want to apply, please send your CV including desired salary and possible starting date as a PDF via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or by clicking the button below.