Benefit from excellent growth opportunities and exciting projects with impact!
Look at that
GOD is known for Best Practise Enterprise IT. We are one of the leading providers of customised enterprise software solutions; especially for companies with complex supply chains and production processes.
At GOD, we are hands-on and constantly aim to evolve so that we can deliver the best possible service to our customers.
One of our principles is continuous exchange. GOD project teams are organised in an agile approach and work closely together throughout the entire project.
Ready for the next level?
- Taking over maintenance and further development of the existing applications
- Analysis and correction of error situations
- Answering key user enquiries
- Analysis of source and target data
- Creation of evaluations and control of special cases
- Structured processing of tickets and monitoring of terminations
- Degree in computer science or comparable experience (e.g. IT specialist)
- Experience in host programming (COBOL, JCL, TSO, CICS) as well as good knowledge in the environment of DB2, IMS/DB and/or SQL
- Experience in the documentation of complex issues
- On-call duties must be taken over
- Good knowledge of English
- Knowledge of testing and quality assurance
- ITIL certification
- Ability to work in a team, flexibility, very high commitment with independent and solution-oriented thinking and acting
We have been providing answers to technically complex questions since 1985 and we continue to grow.
Our goal: accelerating the digital transformation and doing so as one of the largest IT service providers in Germany.
As a full-service IT provider, we serve all phases of the software life cycle and meet a wide range of requirements, from the development of highly complex enterprise applications, to the planning and implementation of demanding IT projects, to the assumption of application support across all service levels.
Sure, nobody is perfect, but we seek exchange and have the courage to work on ourselves as well.
Move to the next level!