Benefit from excellent growth opportunities and exciting projects with impact!
Look at that
GOD is known for Best Practise Enterprise IT. We are one of the leading providers of customised enterprise software solutions; especially for companies with complex supply chains and production processes.
At GOD, we are hands-on and constantly aim to evolve so that we can deliver the best possible service to our customers.
One of our principles is continuous exchange. GOD project teams are organised in an agile approach and work closely together throughout the entire project.
Ready for the next level?
• Conception and development of new user-friendly software solutions in COBOL
• Taking over the maintenance, care and further development of existing applications
• Analysing and resolving error situations
• Completed degree in computer science or comparable training (e.g. IT specialist)
• Experience in host programming (COBOL, JCL, TSO, CICS) as well as good knowledge in the environment of DB2, IMS/DB and/or SQL
• Experience in the documentation of complex issues
• Good analytical, conceptual and organisational skills
• Good English skills
• Knowledge of testing and quality assurance
• Practical knowledge of agile methods, e.g. Scrum
• Practical knowledge of tools, such as JIRA, HP ALM, Confluence
• Practical knowledge of design tools, e.g. Enterprise Architect and UML diagrams
• Ideally, your technical focus is in the automotive industry
• High degree of personal responsibility, teamwork and communication skills
We have been providing answers to technically complex questions since 1985 and we continue to grow.
Our goal: accelerating the digital transformation and doing so as one of the largest IT service providers in Germany.
As a full-service IT provider, we serve all phases of the software life cycle and meet a wide range of requirements, from the development of highly complex enterprise applications, to the planning and implementation of demanding IT projects, to the assumption of application support across all service levels.
Sure, nobody is perfect, but we seek exchange and have the courage to work on ourselves as well.
Move to the next level!