Those who improve continuously, master even the most demanding tasks. That’s why we don’t just give you the tools for today’s success – we also provide you with the knowledge you need for tomorrow’s success.
The flatter the hierarchy, the steeper the possibilities: At GOD you will find exactly the scope you need to really surpass yourself.
- Design, conception and development of cloud-native technical architectures for platforms and applications on AWS or Azure (distributed systems / hybrid cloud) as well as for AWS / Azure for web and mobile applications
- Development and implementation of new services in the cloud platform
- Selection of suitable cloud models and providers
- Orchestration of the cloud environment as well as management and evaluation of test and pilot operations in multi-cloud environments
- Support in the further development of proof-of-concept projects into production-ready solutions
- Promotion and provision of best practice for cloud and microservices infrastructure, software development and infrastructure as well as software architecture
- Testing, integrating and evaluating new technologies in prototypes and architectures
- Analysis of the requirements and support in the control and coordination of the professional and technical solution design
- Coordination and specification of security-relevant and cost-efficient measures
- Support in the development of new and migration of existing applications to cloud platforms
- Completed degree in Computer Science, Business Informatics or a comparable training (e.g. as an IT specialist for application development)
- Experience in the implementation of production-ready solutions with cloud-native technologies such as Container / Docker, Kubernetes, Kafka, ELK, NoSQL DBs
- Experience in at least one modern programming language (e.g. Java, Python, Node.JS, TypeScript, C#)
- Understanding of DevOps principles and experience with CI / CD tools (Atlassian Stack, Git, Jenkins, Ansible, Chef, Puppet, Terraform, CloudFormation, Docker etc.)
- Good data engineering knowledge and experience with tools such as Kafka, Spark Streaming, Pentaho Data Integration, Talend etc.
- SQL and NOSQL database knowledge such as Oracle, MySQL, SQL Server, Cassandra, MongoDB, AWS DynamoDB etc.
- Very good knowledge of the implementation of RESTful API services and performance optimization of highly scalable applications
- Ideally, practical experience in agile development methods based on Scrum, test-driven development
- Experience in building and automating complex and hybrid environments is desirable
- Knowledge of networks and IT security
- Certification for a cloud platform is an advantage
- Commitment and a high sense of responsibility as well as a structured and team-oriented way of working
- Very good knowledge of German and English