Benefit from excellent growth opportunities and exciting projects with impact!
Look at that
GOD is known for Best Practise Enterprise IT. We are one of the leading providers of customised enterprise software solutions; especially for companies with complex supply chains and production processes.
At GOD, we are hands-on and constantly aim to evolve so that we can deliver the best possible service to our customers.
One of our principles is continuous exchange. GOD project teams are organised in an agile approach and work closely together throughout the entire project.
Ströhmer Software GmbH is a subsidiary company of GOD – located in Ingolstadt. As a medium-sized IT company they are successful in the local and regional market.
Ready for the next level?
- Design, conception and development of cloud-native technical architectures for platforms and applications on AWS or Azure (distributed systems / hybrid cloud) as well as for AWS / Azure for web and mobile applications
- Development and implementation of new services in the cloud platform
- Selection of suitable cloud models and providers
- Orchestration of the cloud environment as well as management and evaluation of test and pilot operations in multi-cloud environments
- Support in the further development of proof-of-concept projects into production-ready solutions
- Promotion and provision of best practice for cloud and microservices infrastructure, software development and infrastructure as well as software architecture
- Testing, integrating and evaluating new technologies in prototypes and architectures
- Analysis of the requirements and support in the control and coordination of the professional and technical solution design
- Coordination and specification of security-relevant and cost-efficient measures
- Support in the development of new and migration of existing applications to cloud platforms
- Completed degree in computer science, business informatics or a comparable training (e.g. IT specialist for application development)
- Experience in the implementation of production-ready solutions with cloud-native technologies such as Container / Docker, Kubernetes, Kafka, ELK, NoSQL DBs
- Experience in at least one modern programming language (e.g. Java, Python, Node.JS, TypeScript, C#)
- Understanding of DevOps principles and experience with CI / CD tools (Atlassian Stack, Git, Jenkins, Ansible, Chef, Puppet, Terraform, CloudFormation, Docker etc.)
- Good data engineering knowledge and experience with tools such as Kafka, Spark Streaming, Pentaho Data Integration, Talend etc.
- SQL and NOSQL database knowledge such as Oracle, MySQL, SQL Server, Cassandra, MongoDB, AWS DynamoDB etc.
- Very good knowledge of the implementation of RESTful API services and performance optimization of highly scalable applications
- Ideally, practical experience in agile development methods based on Scrum, test-driven development
- Experience in building and automating complex and hybrid environments is desirable
- Knowledge of networks and IT security
- Certification for a cloud platform is an advantage
- Commitment and a high sense of responsibility as well as a structured and team-oriented way of working
- Very good knowledge of German and English
What we offer:
- Interesting, international projects
- Nice colleagues and a pleasant working environment
- Independent, responsible work
- “Training on the job”
- Flexible working hours, home office
- Performance-related remuneration
We have been providing answers to technically complex questions since 1985 and we continue to grow.
Our goal: accelerating the digital transformation and doing so as one of the largest IT service providers in Germany.
As a full-service IT provider, we serve all phases of the software life cycle and meet a wide range of requirements, from the development of highly complex enterprise applications, to the planning and implementation of demanding IT projects, to the assumption of application support across all service levels.
Sure, nobody is perfect, but we seek exchange and have the courage to work on ourselves as well.
Move to the next level!