Look at that <body>
GOD is known for Best Practise Enterprise IT. We are one of the leading providers of customised enterprise software solutions; especially for companies with complex supply chains and production processes.
At GOD, we are hands-on and constantly aim to evolve so that we can deliver the best possible service to our customers.
One of our principles is continuous exchange. GOD project teams are organised in an agile approach and work closely together throughout the entire project.
For various customer projects, we are looking for employees in Berlin who want to work remotely and set up a new location with us.
Ready for the next level?
- Development of cloud-native technical architectures for platforms and applications on AWS or Azure (distributed systems / hybrid cloud) for web and mobile applications
- Ensure high quality in coding standards and principles
- Continuous further development of existing solutions and frameworks
- Transfer of the created solutions into everyday work
- Support in the further development of proof-of-concept projects into production-ready solutions
- Promote best practices for cloud and microservices infrastructure, software architecture and software development
- Participation in the standardization and optimization of internal software solutions
- Conception and implementation of automated unit and integration tests
- Continuous improvement and further development of the architecture and maintainability of existing services
- Completed degree in Computer Science, Business Informatics or a comparable training (e.g. as an IT specialist for application development)
- Experience in the implementation of production-ready solutions with cloud-native technologies such as Container / Docker, Kubernetes, Kafka, ELK, NoSQL DBs
- Understanding of DevOps principles and experience with CI / CD tools (Atlassian Stack, Git, Jenkins, Ansible, Chef, Puppet, Terraform, CloudFormation, Docker etc.)
- Very good knowledge of the implementation of RESTful API services and performance optimization of highly scalable applications
- Experience with digital marketing, e-commerce and web technologies is a great advantage (clickstream, tracking, media and advertising data)
- Very good programming skills in JAVA (Python, C#, C++ are an advantage)
- Ideally, practical experience in agile development methods according to SCRUM, test-driven development
- Knowledge of the different services of the cloud providers AWS or Azure (e.g. AWS Lambda, AWS API Gateway, AWS DynamoDB, Amazon Kinesis, Amazon EKS, AWS Code, AWS CloudFormation, AWS IoT)
- Knowledge of software development as well as current software architecture trends and technologies (e.g. microservices, serverless, 12-Fator apps, continuous delivery)
- Certification for a cloud platform is an advantage
- Commitment and a high sense of responsibility
- Structured and team-oriented way of working
- Very good knowledge of German and English
We have been providing answers to technically complex questions since 1985 and we continue to grow.
Our goal: accelerating the digital transformation and doing so as one of the largest IT service providers in Germany.
As a full-service IT provider, we serve all phases of the software life cycle and meet a wide range of requirements, from the development of highly complex enterprise applications, to the planning and implementation of demanding IT projects, to the assumption of application support across all service levels.
Sure, nobody is perfect, but we seek exchange and have the courage to work on ourselves as well.
Move to the next level!