Look at that <body>
GOD is known for Best Practise Enterprise IT. We are one of the leading providers of customised enterprise software solutions; especially for companies with complex supply chains and production processes.
At GOD, we are hands-on and constantly aim to evolve so that we can deliver the best possible service to our customers.
One of our principles is continuous exchange. GOD project teams are organised in an agile approach and work closely together throughout the entire project.
For various customer projects, we are looking for employees in Berlin who want to work remotely and set up a new location with us.
Ready for the next level?
- Design and conception of cloud-native technical architectures for platforms and applications on AWS or Azure
- Delivering customer-oriented solutions to challenging technical problems
- Working on new and innovative services in the area of the Industrial Internet of Things (IIoT)
- Analysis of the requirements and support in the control and coordination of the professional and technical solution design
- Advising our customers on the topics of cloud architecture and technology decisions
- Completed degree in Computer Science, Business Informatics or a comparable training (e.g. IT specialist for application development)
- Experience in the introduction of cloud technologies in enterprise environments
- Experience in the implementation of production-ready solutions with cloud-native technologies such as Container / Docker, Kubernetes, Kafka, ELK, NoSQL DBs
- Experience in at least one modern programming language (e.g. Java, Python, Node.JS, TypeScript, C#)
- Experience with edge systems and distributed systems, preferably from the industrial IoT environment
- Excellent communication skills with business and technology partners
- Understanding of DevOps principles and experience with CI / CD tools (Atlassian Stack, Git, Jenkins, Ansible, Chef, Puppet, Terraform, CloudFormation, Docker etc.)
- Ideally practical experience in agile development methods according to SCRUM, test-driven development
- Knowledge in the planning and implementation of cloud (IaaS, PaaS, SaaS) and container solutions as well as microservice architectures
- Knowledge of the different services of the cloud providers AWS or Azure (e.g. AWS Lambda, AWS API Gateway, AWS DynamoDB, Amazon Kinesis, Amazon EKS, AWS Code *, AWS CloudFormation, AWS IoT)
- Knowledge of software development and current software architecture trends and technologies (e.g. microservices, serverless, 12-Fator apps, continuous delivery)
- Knowledge of networks and IT security
- Certification in a cloud platform is an advantage
- Very good analytical and conceptual skills as well as independent and result-oriented work
- Initiative as well as organizational and coordinative skills and strong communication skills
- Very good knowledge of German and English
We have been providing answers to technically complex questions since 1985 and we continue to grow.
Our goal: accelerating the digital transformation and doing so as one of the largest IT service providers in Germany.
As a full-service IT provider, we serve all phases of the software life cycle and meet a wide range of requirements, from the development of highly complex enterprise applications, to the planning and implementation of demanding IT projects, to the assumption of application support across all service levels.
Sure, nobody is perfect, but we seek exchange and have the courage to work on ourselves as well.
Move to the next level!