Those who improve continuously, master even the most demanding tasks. That’s why we don’t just give you the tools for today’s success – we also provide you with the knowledge you need for tomorrow’s success.
The flatter the hierarchy, the steeper the possibilities: At GOD you will find exactly the scope you need to really surpass yourself.
- Administration of cloud-native solutions in AWS and / or Azure
- Creation of configurations or scripts for the administration of the technical architectures and the cloud platforms
- Development and implementation of new services in the cloud platform
- Orchestration of the cloud environment as well as management and evaluation of test and pilot operations in multi-cloud environments
- Transfer of the created solutions into everyday work
- Ensuring the operability of the developed software as well as taking over support activities
- Completed degree in Computer Science, Business Informatics or a comparable training (e.g. IT specialist for application development)
- Very good practical knowledge of system administration in Linux / Unix or Windows as well as knowledge of virtual networking, DNS, TCP / IP etc.
- Very good knowledge of networks and IT security
- Experience in the implementation of production-ready solutions with cloud-native technologies such as Container / Docker, Kubernetes, Kafka, ELK, NoSQL DBs
- Experience in at least one modern programming language (e.g. Java, Python, Node.JS, TypeScript, C#)
- Understanding of DevOps principles and experience with CI / CD tools (Atlassian Stack, Git, Jenkins, Ansible, Chef, Puppet, Terraform, CloudFormation, Docker etc.)
- Ideally, practical experience in agile development methods based on Scrum, test-driven development
- Knowledge of the different services of the cloud providers AWS or Azure (e.g. AWS Lambda, AWS API Gateway, AWS DynamoDB, Amazon Kinesis, Amazon EKS, AWS Code *, AWS CloudFormation, AWS IoT)
- Commitment and a high sense of responsibility
- Structured and team-oriented way of working
- Strong analytical and conceptual skills
- Very good knowledge of German and English