Benefit from excellent growth opportunities and exciting projects with impact!
Look at that
GOD is known for Best Practise Enterprise IT. We are one of the leading providers of customised enterprise software solutions; especially for companies with complex supply chains and production processes.
At GOD, we are hands-on and constantly aim to evolve so that we can deliver the best possible service to our customers.
One of our principles is continuous exchange. GOD project teams are organised in an agile approach and work closely together throughout the entire project.
For various customer projects, we are looking for employees in Berlin who want to work remotely and set up a new location with us.
Ready for the next level?
- Administration of cloud-native solutions in AWS and / or Azure
- Creation of configurations or scripts for the administration of the technical architectures and the cloud platforms
- Development and implementation of new services in the cloud platform
- Orchestration of the cloud environment as well as management and evaluation of test and pilot operations in multi-cloud environments
- Transfer of the created solutions into everyday work
- Ensuring the operability of the developed software as well as taking over support activities
- Completed degree in Computer Science, Business Informatics or a comparable training (e.g. IT specialist for application development)
- Very good practical knowledge of system administration in Linux / Unix or Windows as well as knowledge of virtual networking, DNS, TCP / IP etc.
- Very good knowledge of networks and IT security
- Experience in the implementation of production-ready solutions with cloud-native technologies such as Container / Docker, Kubernetes, Kafka, ELK, NoSQL DBs
- Experience in at least one modern programming language (e.g. Java, Python, Node.JS, TypeScript, C#)
- Understanding of DevOps principles and experience with CI / CD tools (Atlassian Stack, Git, Jenkins, Ansible, Chef, Puppet, Terraform, CloudFormation, Docker etc.)
- Ideally, practical experience in agile development methods based on Scrum, test-driven development
- Knowledge of the different services of the cloud providers AWS or Azure (e.g. AWS Lambda, AWS API Gateway, AWS DynamoDB, Amazon Kinesis, Amazon EKS, AWS Code *, AWS CloudFormation, AWS IoT)
- Commitment and a high sense of responsibility
- Structured and team-oriented way of working
- Strong analytical and conceptual skills
- Very good knowledge of German and English
We have been providing answers to technically complex questions since 1985 and we continue to grow.
Our goal: accelerating the digital transformation and doing so as one of the largest IT service providers in Germany.
As a full-service IT provider, we serve all phases of the software life cycle and meet a wide range of requirements, from the development of highly complex enterprise applications, to the planning and implementation of demanding IT projects, to the assumption of application support across all service levels.
Sure, nobody is perfect, but we seek exchange and have the courage to work on ourselves as well.
Move to the next level!