Benefit from excellent growth opportunities and exciting projects with impact!
Look at that
GOD is known for Best Practise Enterprise IT. We are one of the leading providers of customised enterprise software solutions; especially for companies with complex supply chains and production processes.
At GOD, we are hands-on and constantly aim to evolve so that we can deliver the best possible service to our customers.
One of our principles is continuous exchange. GOD project teams are organised in an agile approach and work closely together throughout the entire project.
Ready for the next level?
The Project provides Azure environment for easy, secure and compliant access to Azure services for the entire Enterprise Company. Depending on the requirements of another customer project, the project offers a defined set of Azure native services and platforms that meet basic security and compliance requirements of the Enterprise. The Azure Project Environment enable success and fast adoption of Azure Native services within projects by providing smart self-services to end customers. The project offers centralized management of Azure tenants and environments, which establishes security fences coordinated with groups, using appropriate Azure services that can be offered to all other projects working on Azure.
- Development and customisation of basic services in an Azure Cloud
- Analysis of customer requirements
- Participation in various coordination rounds and agile meetings
- Supporting the requirements analysis for existing and new cloud services
- Development of the architecture for new cloud services
- Design and implementation of new cloud services
- Carrying out development tests
- Deployment of new services with Azure Resource Manager
- Creation of CI/CD toolchains
- Degree in computer science, business informatics or comparable training (e.g. IT specialist for application development)
- Experience with cloud-native technologies
- Knowledge of the various services of the cloud provider Azure
- Experience with Azure DevOps
- Programming knowledge in C# and .NET
- Commitment, high sense of responsibility, structured and team-oriented way of working
- Very good knowledge of English
- Programming knowledge in C, C++, ASP and XML
- Experience with MS SQL servers
- Automation / scripting knowledge using PowerShell, VB Scripts, XML
We have been providing answers to technically complex questions since 1985 and we continue to grow.
Our goal: accelerating the digital transformation and doing so as one of the largest IT service providers in Germany.
As a full-service IT provider, we serve all phases of the software life cycle and meet a wide range of requirements, from the development of highly complex enterprise applications, to the planning and implementation of demanding IT projects, to the assumption of application support across all service levels.
Sure, nobody is perfect, but we seek exchange and have the courage to work on ourselves as well.
Move to the next level!