Benefit from excellent growth opportunities and exciting projects with impact!
Look at that
GOD is known for Best Practise Enterprise IT. We are one of the leading providers of customised enterprise software solutions; especially for companies with complex supply chains and production processes.
At GOD, we are hands-on and constantly aim to evolve so that we can deliver the best possible service to our customers.
One of our principles is continuous exchange. GOD project teams are organised in an agile approach and work closely together throughout the entire project.
Ready for the next level?
- Start of training: 01. September 2022
- Alternation between practice at the training company and the vocational school in Braunschweig
- Learning the basics of application development together with the support of the trainer
- Getting to know the entire range of tasks in the job description
- Learning and using different programming languages
- Getting to know different practical stations
- Active participation in exciting development projects and support in all phases of software development
- Learning subject-related competences and soft skills
- Technical or general university entrance qualification or a comparable qualification
- Good performance in science subjects
- Good basic IT knowledge
- Ideally already some practical programming experience
- Interest in computer science and technical developments
- High willingness to learn and perform
- Logical thinking and analytical skills
- Ability to communicate and work in a team
- Very good German and good English skills
We have been providing answers to technically complex questions since 1985 and we continue to grow.
Our goal: accelerating the digital transformation and doing so as one of the largest IT service providers in Germany.
As a full-service IT provider, we serve all phases of the software life cycle and meet a wide range of requirements, from the development of highly complex enterprise applications, to the planning and implementation of demanding IT projects, to the assumption of application support across all service levels.
Sure, nobody is perfect, but we seek exchange and have the courage to work on ourselves as well.
Move to the next level!