Look at that <body>
GOD is known for Best Practise Enterprise IT. We are one of the leading providers of customised enterprise software solutions; especially for companies with complex supply chains and production processes.
At GOD, we are hands-on and constantly aim to evolve so that we can deliver the best possible service to our customers.
One of our principles is continuous exchange. GOD project teams are organised in an agile approach and work closely together throughout the entire project.
Ready for the next level?
The tasksinclude the implementation, testing and documentation of software. The exact scope of the tasks can vary depending on the project and your experience and will be discussed individually. The work takes place in distributed and international teams with English as the language of communication. You will work on applications that are in use around the clock on every continent.
- Good knowledge and active use of KISS and SOLID principles
- Good knowledge of the CSS framework Bootstrap
- Ability to create CSS layouts according to a given design
- Knowledge of design patterns for Angular applications
- Practical experience in using Jasmine for unit tests and Protractor for e2e tests during development, e.g. as a TDD
- Practical experience with static code analysis tools e.g. ESLint, SonarQube
- Understanding of HTTP and REST
- Ability to model the reusable components
- Experience with version control systems (preferably Git)
- Very good knowledge of German and English
- Practical knowledge of agile methods e.g. Scrum
- Experience with pair programming
- Knowledge of CSS frameworks (e.g. material, Bulma) is an advantage
- Experience with reactive programming, especially RxJs
- Understanding and using state management
- Knowledge of AOT and JIT compilation
We have been providing answers to technically complex questions since 1985 and we continue to grow.
Our goal: accelerating the digital transformation and doing so as one of the largest IT service providers in Germany.
As a full-service IT provider, we serve all phases of the software life cycle and meet a wide range of requirements, from the development of highly complex enterprise applications, to the planning and implementation of demanding IT projects, to the assumption of application support across all service levels.
Sure, nobody is perfect, but we seek exchange and have the courage to work on ourselves as well.
Move to the next level!