Benefit from excellent growth opportunities and exciting projects with impact!
Look at that
GOD is known for Best Practise Enterprise IT. We are one of the leading providers of customised enterprise software solutions; especially for companies with complex supply chains and production processes.
At GOD, we are hands-on and constantly aim to evolve so that we can deliver the best possible service to our customers.
One of our principles is continuous exchange. GOD project teams are organised in an agile approach and work closely together throughout the entire project.
Ready for the next level?
- Processing customer enquiries and fault reports in the ticket system
- Conception and realisation of applications
- Implementation of system optimisation measures for stabilisation and performance improvement
- Coordination of extensions or changes to the DB and data structures
- Tracking of software corrections to be carried out
- Creation of documentation and manuals
- Very good knowledge of Java 8
- Experience in Oracle databases
- Experience in IT support (including 3rd level)
- High customer and service orientation
- Goal-oriented and logical thinking as well as analytical skills
- Team orientation, commitment and dedication
- Experience with JIRA
What we offer:
- Interesting, international projects
- Nice colleagues and a pleasant working environment
- Independent, responsible work
- “Training on the job”
- Flexible working hours, home office
- Performance-related remuneration
We have been providing answers to technically complex questions since 1985 and we continue to grow.
Our goal: accelerating the digital transformation and doing so as one of the largest IT service providers in Germany.
As a full-service IT provider, we serve all phases of the software life cycle and meet a wide range of requirements, from the development of highly complex enterprise applications, to the planning and implementation of demanding IT projects, to the assumption of application support across all service levels.
Sure, nobody is perfect, but we seek exchange and have the courage to work on ourselves as well.
Move to the next level!