Benefit from excellent growth opportunities and exciting projects with impact!
Look at that
GOD is known for Best Practise Enterprise IT. We are one of the leading providers of customised enterprise software solutions; especially for companies with complex supply chains and production processes.
At GOD, we are hands-on and constantly aim to evolve so that we can deliver the best possible service to our customers.
One of our principles is continuous exchange. GOD project teams are organised in an agile approach and work closely together throughout the entire project.
Ready for the next level?
- Support for an existing mainframe logistics system in the automotive industry
- Answering key user requests
- Analysing source and target data
- Structured processing of tickets and monitoring of abortions
- Analysing and rectifying error situations
- Creation of analyses and control of special cases
- Taking over maintenance and further development of the existing application
- Completed IT training, e.g. a degree in computer science, business informatics or comparable training (e.g. IT specialist for application development)
- Experience in host programming (COBOL, JCL, TSO, CICS, ISPF)
- Good knowledge of the DB2 for zOS environment (QMF, MQ-Series, RVS, DML, DDL)
- Experience in the documentation of complex issues
- Willingness to take on on-call duties
- Good knowledge of German and English
- Experience in dealing with productive software environments in the automotive industry
- Service-orientated way of working
- ITIL certification
- Ability to work in a team, flexibility, very high level of commitment with independent and solution-orientated thinking and acting
- Willingness to familiarise yourself with the specialist nature of logistics
What we offer:
- Interesting, international projects
- Nice colleagues and a pleasant working environment
- Independent, responsible work
- “Training on the job”
- Flexible working hours, home office
- Performance-related remuneration
We have been providing answers to technically complex questions since 1985 and we continue to grow.
Our goal: accelerating the digital transformation and doing so as one of the largest IT service providers in Germany.
As a full-service IT provider, we serve all phases of the software life cycle and meet a wide range of requirements, from the development of highly complex enterprise applications, to the planning and implementation of demanding IT projects, to the assumption of application support across all service levels.
Sure, nobody is perfect, but we seek exchange and have the courage to work on ourselves as well.
Move to the next level!